Outrage dissent inside gaddafis stronghold

Outrage dissent inside gaddafis stronghold

Morsi’s supporters’ anger erupted after he had rejected the “revolutionary” proposal for an international investigation and instead demanded an inquiry in their home country.

He and three other senior Islamist officials were among more than 200 Morsi supporters arrested outside his Alexandria headquarters last month.

A top official in the Muslim Brotherhood said Sunday that the group would take the streets on Tuesday night to protest against the police crackdown.

“When the people of the country are fed up with government decisions, we are ready to take the streets and confront those who are breaking the law,” he told reporters. “The people are with us and with the army.”

“I would like to see the revolution. I have a responsibility to participate in the revolution, I have a responsibility to follow, and I have an obligation to protect,” he said.

President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, who is under pressure from protesters across Egypt for his handling of the crisis, had said the state security force and civil defense services should investigate the “incidents” with special responsibility for the country’s security, a spokesman for the state news agency said.

A report in Saturday’s state-run al-Ahram sa솔레어 카지노id a security official had said that the army and police force should be held liable for the “incidents” and they should be investigated as such.

The Al Hayat newspaper reported on Sunday that four policemen, a university professor and an academic were detained on Sunday by the Interior Ministry for allegedly planning attacks against the country’s stability. The men were in charge of the anti-graft unit in Alexandria wgta5카지노hen they were detained, the paper said.

The group, with connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, is suspected of helping to run an “anti-graft” scheme, which is believed to have helped members of the former regime get elected and help with police and military operations against Morsi supporters.

Morsi’s supporters have also claimed that the state security forces were involved in an attack against them in March that left at least 18 dead.

It is also believed that security sources have identified former U.S. Army Lt Col. Ahmed al-Samri and the late Gen. Hisham Tarekh Abd el-Hakim as a key suspect in the killings, according to the Associated Press.

Tarekh was identified by the SITE Int출장elligence Group as the officer responsible for taking “lone wolf” attacks on his opponents. Al Samri, a senior Al Jazeer

Act govt awards kingston harbour contract

Act govt awards kingston harbour contract

Updated

A deal has been made wi골목th Queensland Ports Authority (QPA) for a contract for the Kingston harbour contract to continue until 2018.

The port’s director of business development, Rob Sable, says the deal allows QPA to maintain its position as an anchor tenant of the terminal and avoid the long wait times between contracts.

“We are going to deliver on a pr에스엠 카지노omise that the public has been making,” he said.

The deal with QPA was signed in February 2015 and has seen an increase in container capacity at the port of up to 1,100 container flights a day in the years since.

However, the amount paid to QPA for the contract remains unclear.

QPA has confirmed that the tender agreement is open to proposals in July and the contract has been awarded.

That means QPA now has two major options: it can choose to continue providing the port services until January next year, or extend the agreement to 2020-2021.

QPA says it wants to extend the agreement with QPR until 2023 as well as take the opportunity to strengthen its facilities and equipment.

It says while the port is committed to provide a seamless journey with a seamless experience at the harbour, the deal must continue.

“The long-term outlook is strong, with an average of 7,000 people using the harbour daily, up from 4,700 a year ago,” says Ms Sable.

“We are committed to continuing our efforts in the long term, but there is scope for the contract to stay open at QPA for another term as a test and to continue in that capacity,” she says.

She says that was the plan with the last two commercial services agreements.

QPA CEO, David Whiteley, says the port is committed to continuing to deliver and has offered to extend the agreement.

“We are not concerned with the length of this contract as it will be extended for a full term and we will be giving everyone the oppo출장 안마rtunity to ask us to extend as well,” he said.

“QPA is committed to provide a seamless experience, which I think is the most important part, for the public in terms of coming to the port.”

He says the airport will continue to attract cargo through container terminal, but he is unsure of the exact volume.

“QPA is committed to delivering a consistent volume through QPR and we want to continue doing that, but certainly there ar